Phoenix Gold John Wilson COMING SOON
- The Phoenix Gold represents the best of the John Wilson brand as it masterfully honours the iconic Gold Seal curve and integrates it with a game-changing nano charged matrix formula to provide increased strength and performance throughout the blade’s carbon fibre frame.
- Unlike the Revolution technology which is centred around its responsiveness and flexibility, the Phoenix Gold is one of the stiffest blades in our range and is perfectly suited for those craving rigidity and maximum airtime from their blades.
- Furthermore, the Phoenix Gold displays a stainless steel runner packed with carbide generators like molybdenum and vanadium for unrivalled toughness, rust prevention and edge life.
- While we pay homage to the Gold Seal curve in the Phoenix Gold’s nomenclature, please note that the Phoenix Gold does not feature the tapered and hollow-ground feature which the Gold Seal possesses.
- When you think Phoenix Gold, think: stainless steel, rigid, Gold Seal curve and the lightest blade ever made.
- PHOENIX TECHNOLOGY: Nano charged matrix formula to provide increased strength and performance. ULTRA-LIGHT: The lightest blade on the market which provides increased energy saving and more time in the air.
- STAINLESS STEEL: The 420 stainless steel variant we’ve selected is specifically formulated to provide improved corrosion resistance and unrivalled edge life.
As low as CA$719.99 was CA$899.99
ROCKER 8FT SIZE RANGE 8"-11"
- PHOENIX Our carbon fibre body utilises a nano charged matrix formula to provide increased strength and performance.
- After spending countless hours consulting with skaters, engineers, coaches and our design team we are proud to say that we’ve created a blade that’s 46% lighter than traditional blades, 30% lighter than Revolution blades, and up to 20% lighter than aluminum products.
- Our patented technology showcases an unprecedented approach to building strength and performance throughout the blade’s frame.
- This feature allows the Phoenix to be the lightest blade on the market without any loss in strength, giving you savings in energy and more time in the air.
- This is officially the lightest blade ever made and showcases a full carbon fiber body with a stainless-steel runner.
- The stainless steel we’ve selected will outperform anything we have offered before in its ability to resist corrosion while providing extended edge life.
- Perfectly designed to provide improved performance, this innovative blade design will allow athletes around the world to reach unprecedented technical heights.
- The skater with the competitive advantage is the one with the best technology.