Phoenix 99 John Wilson
- If you like the traditional Pattern 99 and want something even stiffer and lighter, you’ve found your blade.
- The Phoenix 99 features the iconic Pattern 99 curve with only one exception--the bottom tooth isn’t tapered and we’ve jacked up the stanchion height.
- While a tapered bottom tooth can help those seeking a bit of pre-rotation and unwanted drag, this blade targets the pure jumpers in the skating world.
- As you tap in on your take-offs, you’ll get a deep bite into the ice that will drive any Zamboni driver crazy!
- Your skating skills will also benefit from the higher stanchion height to prevent any slip-out from your boots on those deep edges the judges are always looking for.
- 46% lighter than the traditional Pattern 99, the Phoenix 99’s nano charged matrix formula will help you reach heights you never thought possible.
- Throw in a stainless steel runner packed with molybdenum and vanadium for good measure and you’ve got the toughest blade on the planet.
As low as CA$809.99 was CA$899.99
- Our carbon fibre body utilises a nano charged matrix formula to provide increased strength and performance.
- After spending countless hours consulting with skaters, engineers, coaches and our design team we are proud to say that we’ve created a blade that’s 46% lighter than traditional blades, 30% lighter than Revolution blades, and up to 20% lighter than aluminum products.
- Our patented technology showcases an unprecedented approach to building strength and performance throughout the blade’s frame. This feature allows the Phoenix to be the lightest blade on the market without any loss in strength, giving you savings in energy and more time in the air.
- This is officially the lightest blade ever made and showcases a full carbon fiber body with a stainless-steel runner. The stainless steel we’ve selected will outperform anything we have offered before in its ability to resist corrosion while providing extended edge life.
- Perfectly designed to provide improved performance, this innovative blade design will allow athletes around the world to reach unprecedented technical heights.
- The skater with the competitive advantage is the one with the best technology.