Chorus EDEA Ladies
The Chorus boot is a step up from Overture and is for serious skaters who are looking to include double jumps in their routines. If you’ve entering competitions regularly this boot can help you step on the podium. Edea have combined lightweight design and the latest technology to produce this high performing boot with passion that Edea have become famous for.
PERFORMANCE: Double Jumps SUPPORT LEVEL: 70 Rigid
• Lightweight. Our boots are designed with lightness in mind making them more responsive. The lightness helps skaters .
• Control and Stability.
The unique insole made with fiberglass and nylon allows more power transmission and increase the stability.
• Watherproof Sole Our hi-tech soles are made with ultra modern material making them both light and waterproof. Just what skaters need.
• Leather Upper • Finishing Touches
• Latest Technology for Blade Mounting
• Designed and Made in Italy
• Wiggle Room
• The new Champagne heel color add a touch of elegance to your routines.
• The increased control and sensitivity combines to allow the skater to perform the most technical routines and moves.
• The Chorus is padded with our top of the range microfiber fabric offering comfort and support. There is additional padding at the ankle for comfort and to hold the heel in place more firmly giving a better foot position.
• The longer extra padding on the upper part of the boot helps protect the Achilles tendon while increasing the range of movement. This allows the skater to point the their toes adding elegance to the performance.
• The microfiber lining and inside padding are perforated for added ventilation, allowing the outer shell and inner lining to dry quickly when not in use.